Palo Alto PA-200 UTM Firewall
The PA-200 is a true desktop-size platform that safely enables applications, users, and content in your enterprise branch offices at throughput speeds of up to 100 Mbps. Dedicated computing resources for the functional areas of networking, security, content inspection, and management ensure predictable firewall performance.
The Palo Alto Networks™ PA-200 is targeted at high speed firewall deployments within distributed enterprise branch offices. The PA-200 manages network traffic flows using dedicated computing resources for networking, security, threat prevention and management.
The high speed backplane is divided into separate data and control planes, thereby ensuring that management access is always available, irrespective of the traffic load. The controlling element of the PA-200 next-generation firewall is PAN-OS™, a security-specific operating system that allows organizations to safely enable applications using App-ID, User-ID, Content-ID, GlobalProtect, and WildFire.
Classify all applications, on all port, all the time with App-ID.
Identify the application, regardless of port, encryption (SSL or SSH) or evasive technique employed.
Use the application, not the port, as the basis for all safe enablement policy decisions: allow, deny, schedule, inspect, apply traffic shaping.
Categorize unidentified applications for policy control, threat forensics, custom App-ID creation, or packet capture for App-ID development.
Extend safe application enablement policies to any user, at any location, with User-ID and GlobalProtect.
Agentless integration with Active Directory, LDAP, eDirectory Citrix and Microsoft Terminal Services.
Integrate with NAC, 802.1X wireless and other non-standard user repositories with an XML API.
Deploy consistent policies to local and remote users running Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android or iOS platforms.
Protect against all threat—both known and unknown—with Content-ID and Wildfire
Block a range of known threats including exploits, malware and spyware, across all ports, regardless of common threat evasion tactics employed.
Limit unauthorized transfer of files and sensitive data, and control non-workrelated web surfing.
Identify unknown malware, analyze for more than 100 malicious behaviors, automatically create and deliver a signature in the next available update.
Palo Alto PA-200Performans ve Kapasite:Firewall Değeri (Throughput):100 MbpsTehdit Önleme (Throughput):50 MbpsIPSec VPN (Throughput):50 MbpsNew Session per Second:1.000Max Sessions:64.000SSL decrypt sessions:1.000IPSec VPN tunnels / tunnel interfaces:25GlobalProtect (SSL VPN) Eşzamanlı Bağlantı:25SSL inbound certificates:25Virtual routers:3Security zones:10Max. number of policies:250Donanım Özellikleri:Interface:4 x 10/100/1000Management Interface:1 x 10/100/1000 out-of-band management port
1 x RJ-45 Console PortStorage Capacity:16Gb SSDGüç Tüketimi:40WMax BTU/HR:102AC Power:100-240VMax Akım Tüketimi:3.3A@100VACRack Montajı:Boyutlar:4.4cm (H) x 17.8cm (D) x 23.5cm (W)Ağırlık:1.3 KgGüvenlik:UL, CUL, CBEMI:FCC Class B, CE Class B, VCCI Class BÇalışma Ortamı:0° – 40° CSertifikalar:ICSAPerformans ve KapasiteFirewall Değeri (Throughput)Tehdit Önleme (Throughput)IPSec VPN (Throughput)New Session per SecondMax SessionsSSL decrypt sessionsIPSec VPN tunnels / tunnel interfacesGlobalProtect (SSL VPN) Eşzamanlı BağlantıSSL inbound certificatesVirtual routersSecurity zonesMax. number of policiesDonanım ÖzellikleriInterfaceManagement InterfaceStorage CapacityGüç TüketimiMax BTU/HRAC PowerMax Akım TüketimiRack MontajıBoyutlarAğırlıkGüvenlikEMIÇalışma OrtamıSertifikalar
Palo Alto PA-500Performans ve Kapasite:Firewall Değeri (Throughput):250 MbpsTehdit Önleme (Throughput):100 MbpsIPSec VPN (Throughput):50 MbpsNew Session per Second:7.500Max Sessions:64.000SSL decrypt sessions:1.000IPSec VPN tunnels / tunnel interfaces:250GlobalProtect (SSL VPN) Eşzamanlı Bağlantı:100SSL inbound certificates:25Virtual routers:3Security zones:20Max. number of policies:1.000Donanım Özellikleri:Interface:8 x 10/100/1000Management Interface:1 x 10/100/1000 out-of-band management port
1 x RJ-45 Console PortStorage Capacity:160Gb SSDGüç Tüketimi:180WMax BTU/HR:256AC Power:100-240VMax Akım Tüketimi:1A@100VACRack Montajı:1U, 19″ Standart RackBoyutlar:4.4cm (H) x 25.4cm (D) x 43.2cm (W)Ağırlık:3.6 KgGüvenlik:UL, CUL, CBEMI:FCC Class A, CE Class A, VCCI Class A, TUVÇalışma Ortamı:0° – 50° CSertifikalar:FIPS 140 Level 2, ICSA, UCAPL
Ağ ÖzellikleriInterface Modları
- L2, L3, Tap, Virtual Wire (transparent mode)
- 802.1q VLAN tags
- Cihaz Başına: 4.094 / interface Başına: 4.094
- Maksimum interfaces: 100
NAT / PAT
- Modes: OSPF, RIP, BGP, Static
- Yönlendirme Tablosu Boyutu (Cihaz Başına Kayıt/per VR): 1.100/1.000
- Policy-based yönlendirme
- Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- Multicast: PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, IGMP v1, v2, and v3
- Max NAT rules: 125
- Max NAT rules (DIPP): 125
- Dynamic IP and port pool: 254
- Dynamic IP pool: 16,234
- NAT Modes: 1:1 NAT, n:n NAT, m:n NAT
- DIPP oversubscription (Unique destination IPs per source port and IP): 1
- Active/Passive with no session synchronization
- Failure detection: Path monitoring, Interface monitoring
- Max virtual wires: 50
- Interface types mapped to virtual wires: physical and subinterfaces
- Address assignment for device: DHCP Client/PPPoE/Static
- Address assignment for users: DHCP Server/DHCP Relay/Static
- ARP table size/device: 500
- MAC table size/device: 500
- IPv6 neighbor table size: 500
- Features: L2, L3, Tap, Virtual Wire (transparent mode)
- Services: App-ID, User-ID, Content-ID, WildFire and SSL Decryption
Threat Prevention (Subscription Required)
- Policy-based control over applications, users and content
- Fragmented packet protection
- Reconnaissance scan protection
- Denial of Service (DoS)/Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS) protection
- Decryption: SSL (inbound and outbound), SSH
- Application, operating system vulnerability exploit protection
URL Filtering (Subscription Required)
- Identify and analyze targeted and unknown files for more than 100 malicious behaviors
- Generate and automatically deliver protection for newly discovered malware via signature updates
- Signature update delivery in less than 1 hour, integrated logging/reporting; access to WildFire API for programmatic submission of up to 100 samples per day and up to 1,000 report queries by file hash per day (Subscription Required)
File and Data Filtering
- Pre-defined and custom URL categories
- Device cache for most recently accessed URLs
- URL category as part of match criteria for security policies
- Browse time information
Quality of Service (QOS)
- File transfer: Bi-directional control over more than 60 unique file types
- Data transfer: Bi-directional control over unauthorized transfer of CC# and SSN
- Drive-by download protection
User Integration (User-ID)
- Policy-based traffic shaping by application, user, source, destination, interface, IPSec VPN tunnel and more
- 8 traffic classes with guaranteed, maximum and priority bandwidth parameters
- Real-time bandwidth monitor
- Per policy diffserv marking
- Physical interfaces supported for QoS: 4
SSL VPN / Remote Access (GlobalProtect)
- Microsoft Active Directory, Novell eDirectory, Sun One and other LDAP-based directories
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2008r2, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Terminal Services, Citrix XenApp
- XML API to facilitate integration with non-standard user repositories
IPSEC VPN (Site-To-Site)
- GlobalProtect Gateway
- GlobalProtect Portal
- Transport: IPSec with SSL fall-back
- Authentication: LDAP, SecurID, or local DB
- Client OS: Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 (32/64 bit), 10.8 (32/64 bit), Windows XP, Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Third party client support: Apple iOS, Android 4.0 and greater, VPNC IPSec for Linux
Management, Reporting, Visibility Tools
- Key Exchange: Manual key, IKE v1
- Encryption: 3DES, AES (128-bit, 192-bit, 256-bit)
- Authentication: MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512
- Dynamic VPN tunnel creation (GlobalProtect)
- Integrated web interface, CLI or central management (Panorama)
- Multi-language user interface
- Syslog, Netflow v9 and SNMP v2/v3
- XML-based REST API
- Graphical summary of applications, URL categories, threats and data (ACC)
- View, filter and export traffic, threat, WildFire, URL, and data filtering logs
- Fully customizable reporting